09 April 2012

The Surest Way to Stop Rape

Cut off men's penises and sew up people's buttholes and vaginas.

Not to be crude, but I'm pretty sure that's the only way to stop rape 90%. But that's probably illegal. The butt hole and cutting off penises thing also solves rapes on men! So... win-win. But this is never going to happen, so let's get real.

Rape is 100% the rapists fault.

Does it matter that I want to look sexy and confident by wearing fuck-me heels and a tight, short dress? Or that, it being a really hot day in a really stuffy club, I chose to wear short shorts and a tank top so I won't die of heat stroke.

It's one thing if I enthusiastically nod my head when a man asks me to have sex with him, drunk or not. It's another if I murmur no or have no idea what's going on when a man is trying to stuff his penis up my vagina. And a completely different thing if a someone drags me into a dark alley and forces his penis up my vagina or butt hole.

By blaming me, for wearing said short, tight dress and fuck-me shoes, you're saying that a rapist is completely justified in grabbing a man wearing a speedo and fucking him up his ass. Or grabbing a teenage boy in tight jeans and a v-neck shirt that shows off his muscular chest and going forth in forcing his penis up his teenage butt hole.

So in no way should the victim be blamed for being raped. At all. Unless your prepared to also blame that teenage boy, because, that v-neck shirt and butt-hugging Levis? They're the male-equivalent to that formfitting stripper dress. Or what if he was running home, all hot and sweaty, shirtless and with basketball shirts on when he was grabbed and dragged into a dark alley.

Was it the victim's fault?

-Will edit later.-

No comments:

Post a Comment