Reasons for Birth Control
1. Hormonal problems like severe cramps, bleeding, mood swings, etc that are both really annoying and prevent women from performing in daily activities.
2. Prevent unwanted pregnancies=less abortion
3. Help women GET pregnant (believe it or not)
4. Other reasons that I will fill in when I have more time.
People who Use Birth Control
1. Paranoid (for good reason) people who don't want to get pregnant from possible rape.
2. Women with one too many children or who do not want children. Ever.
3. Women not ready for children.
4. many other people...
The thing is, birth control does not mean one is promiscuous. Many women saving themselves for marriage use it for various reasons. Many girls and women who aren't planning on engaging in sex anytime soon use it. And many women who are promiscuous or have sex in loving, exclusive relationships use it, too. And what is wrong with being promiscuous?
And did anyone notice how almost everyone who bashes contraceptives don't say anything about condoms?
Why? It's guy-oriented.
And many people who are in loving, exclusive relationships (like marriage) use contraceptives (like birth control) because they don't want children right now or ever (whatever their reasons may be). And why should they be involved in insurances? They may not be able to afford it. By keeping these things on insurance plans, it's not promoting promiscuity. It's promoting safe sex and the choice to have a child when one wants one. It can be interpreted as America saying, look. Abortions happen. It's just a fact. Even if we abolish it, it's going to happen illegally. So here's our step into trying to prevent abortions.
Go Birth Control.
-will be edited eventually-